Barnes Auto Service has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Louisville, KY.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Barnes Auto Service customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I called Barnes needing preventative maintenance on a very compressed time frame. They were super friendly and helpful and got me in right away, and delivered my truck when they said they would. What makes me rate them 5 stars is that they were detailed in their inspection of my truck, they checked my differential for me, changed the fluid at my request, and took care of my transmission and transfer case, and all of this was extra on top of what I asked for. Yet they still delivered my truck on time. They even called me after about a week just to make sure my truck was doing well even though they knew I was out of State. They delivered a high level of customer service, and work product.
Really good place to take your vehicle if you need it worked on, employees are really respectful and does everything they can to fix a customers vehicle!!! I will be going back anytime my vehicle needs something done that I can't do!!!