- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I called Barnes needing preventative maintenance on a very compressed time frame. They were super friendly and helpful and got me in right away, and delivered my truck when they said they would. What makes me rate them 5 stars is that they were detailed in their inspection of my truck, they checked my differential for me, changed the fluid at my request, and took care of my transmission and transfer case, and all of this was extra on top of what I asked for. Yet they still delivered my truck on time. They even called me after about a week just to make sure my truck was doing well even though they knew I was out of State. They delivered a high level of customer service, and work product.
Really good place to take your vehicle if you need it worked on, employees are really respectful and does everything they can to fix a customers vehicle!!! I will be going back anytime my vehicle needs something done that I can't do!!!