- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To treat the customer as we would want to be treated.
WE SUPPORT OUR MILITARY & FIRST RESPONDERSview coupon
We at Barnes Auto Service would like to offer our Military, Police, Firefighters, and EMTs a 10% discount on any service. *Up to $100 maximum* We want you to know we appreciate all you do.
Kenneth Brown, 08/24/2020
This is Kenneth Brown I had a problem with my 2006 Ford Expedition the engine would cut off while I was driving in traffic. No one could find the problem, I called Barnes Repair and explained problem. On 04/16/20 Barnes found co sensor had melted on exhaust but they did not stop there they found several other things wrong. They kept in touch every step of the way of repair. They repaired my wiring harness and brakes. After I got my vehicle back they even called me to make sure every thing was ok. I would recommend every one if you have a problem with your vehicle get in touch with Barnes Auto Repair 5029668644 they will make sure your vehicle will be in top shape when you get it back. THANKS TO ALL THE STAFF AND TECHS